update update update.
i LOVE my dad...
he's so sweet ><
today i got home quite late and he din really asked me why.
After i bathed he was holding on to the hair dryer and asked me to dry my hair.
Then he asked me if i've had my dinner and i said no.
the next thing i saw was him getting a plate and started to get the food for me.
everything was laid so nicely for me.
even though the rice was abit spicy cos he added slightly more spicy sotong sauce than wad i usually eat, it still tasted so nice cos i could feel the love.
and thanks for nagging me to do homework everyday and waking me up at like 5+ in the morning to check if i've done my homework, almost everyday (:
and. thanks for making milo and cereal for me every morning (:
and rushing me out of house everyday.
every saturday buy breakfast for me though you always cant remember wad time i've to wake up every sat sometimes and den i missed the breakfast you bought for me ):
omg. and thanks for waking me up every morning for school orelse. i dunno. maybe i wun get to school everyday.
and you dun scold me to change back the channel when i know that you'll always watcht he news at that time of the day. blame it on heroes and all the nice dramas.
i love you dad (:
though you wun be reading this anyway.
you're the best dad ever.
i thought of good chalotte's thank you mum. it's such a nice song. but i wanna dedicate it to my dad though cos like. i thought of him.
I'm sitting here I'm thinking back to a time when I was young...
My memory, is clear as day
I'm listening to the dishes clink, you were downstairs, you would sing
Songs of praise
And all the times we laughed with you, and all the times that you stayed true to us
Now we say...
I said I thank you, I'll always thank you
More than you could know, than I could ever show
And I love you, I'll always love you
There's nothing I won't do, to say these words to you
That you're beautiful forever
You were my mom, you were my dad, the only thing I ever had was you,
it's true
And even when the times got hard, you were there to let us know...
that we'd get through
You showed me how to be a man, you taught me how to understand the things, people do
You showed me how to love my God, you taught me that not everyone knows the truth
And I thank you, I'll always thank you
More than you could know, than I could ever show
And I love you, I'll always love you
There's nothing I won't do, to say these words to you
That you will live forever
Always, always and forever
andd. i just wasted another weekend again cos i only got my functions and PI done and now i've to rush all my other homework again.
Monday, April 16, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment