It took me 5more mins than usual to reach home from the train station. I walked so fast that everyone walked past me. I went out of the lift at the wrong level because this little boy who lives at the THIRD floor pressed that button. and i din know it was the wrong level until i walked towards the position that my house was supposed to be and realise it doesnt look the same anymore urghh. and my MUSCLES hurt.
nobody's nagging at home today cos mum's having fun at the casinos in genting!! woooooo (:
I hope she buy some stuff back.
Forever and ever, you'll stay in my heart
And I will love you
Forever and ever, we never will part
Oh, how I'll love you
Together forever, that's how it must be
To live without you
Would only be heartbreak for me
wheee. doesnt it makes you feel good?? try singing it.
spongebob over. time for HOMEWORK.
Thursday, May 10, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment