Monday, September 15, 2008

I dun like this feeling.
Like im in this battle alone
and there's just too much for me to hold
strangely
I pray it stays this way
cos I refuse to go for the worser
but its getting harder
and the fear grows by day...

:(

what happened to faith,hope, love and honesty.


Ahhhhh.
maybe that's why i've muscles.
Its the only comfort and protection
loll.

Anyway, on another matter...
just to be explicit for once...
and maybe only this once.
...
I can get easily confused by words and actions
In fact,
I am very confused.
and
IM ANGRY
IM ANNOYED
IM JEALOUS.
i hate how im so affected by the slightest thing now
cos i think i rarely do.
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!

I need to seek solace and peace within myself.
NO IDEA HOW THOUGH.



May father in heaven be with you (all).

0 comments: