What if things don’t work out.
HOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW.
HOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW.
HOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW.
HOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW.
HOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW.
I get so distracted by random thoughts and issues that I perceive as critical throughout the entire day.
Like, what’s Shakespeare’s motive for marry Miranda off at a mere age of 15?!!
(and Juliet’s worse off!)
And the usual never-ending thoughts
And I spent a few seconds thinking about The anonymous/invisible tissue guy/girl.
How hope has been diminishing in all aspects of life.
And how Miranda’s character is occasionally annoying. She’s like a chocolate-coated blueberry flavoured…urgghh.
Maybe being a lazy neglected but prosperous-looking hamster’s not that bad too.
I mean, look at her! She’s sleeping so soundly in her exercising wheel.
Then for once I dreamt about how wonderful it is to be an adult, like those I see on the train every morning, being totally inconsiderate and bigheaded with no need to worry about a little thing called Promos.
And why did I write “no additional cost in provision to additional consumers but production of additional unit of public goods will incur cost” beside the word “government”?
Like, huhhh. :(
And I get increasingly depressed each time i cant solve a math question.
Like, the mild feeling of epileptic fits.
And why do I fall asleep so easily? A short paragraph’s time or even within 5 minutes.
And my mum’s going Genting without me.
RAHH.
Nvm shall stop ranting.
Anyway, my mum’s so amused by herself for buying 100 flu pills at the polyclinic today.
It’s pretty shocking and, amazing to see 100 pills in the bottle we have at home, labeled ‘FLU.’ But HELP. She’s been repeating this extremely amusing story for the 100th time tonight.
Ok.. i've serious things to worry about..
and to work on...
and which i must work on..
and its big enough for me
so.. it can get, no, IT IS VERY ANNOYING when others say how stressed and depressed they are when i see myself facing obviously The bigger issue.
This is rather self-centered i know!
and im so wasting my time and not doing anything about it this very second so what right do i have to...
SEE! useless thoughts again!
OK,
:
:
:
:
:
OK.
Saturday, September 20, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment