Sunday, October 12, 2008

2 star kayaking was great :) even though i complained alot about it, but i've become a stronger person. ( Physically.) Im currently experiencing the tannest period of my life thanks to it too. I mean?? not everyone gets the opportunity to get sucha tan,incredulously huge arms and unrecognisable hands right. not forgetting veins that are on the verge of popping out from gripping the paddle too tighyly orelse i might have drowned several times. ok.. the coach was supporting the kayak, but stilll. Seriously, i dun think im going for 3 star already, its mission impossible. Back to how 2 star kayaking was great. I met some really friendly people there, feels like an orientation group all by itself. Its been awhile since i last felt young in an orientation group loll.

More physical trainings and local sea expedition with ODAC next weekend!! 2 day 1 night omgg.

I should stop watching depressing dramas but nooo i keep rewatching!

I hope next week is a good one, for everyone. :))
It will, it MUST!!!
And i hope i can find the lost thing too even though i gave up searching.

hit tracker

0 comments: