Saturday, October 18, 2008

When I was 7, I staunchly believed that Spice Girls and Backstreet boys will eventually get together.
I brush my teeth in school everyday and I was the model student that year.

(When I was 17, I retained)

When I was 9, I was forced into the track& field team cos I won a mini frog race.
(I used to love frogs till then). I felt so compelled and had to juggle between ccas.

I watched The Exorcist. I ate ice cream with Joel. HAHA.

When I was 12, I still felt that I was tall. (even now). I dropped a baton in a National competition.

When I was 13, I got cheated into SJAB ( never regretting though).
I experimented a kick with my short legs on Xinyi’s chair which caused her to drop flat and sit on the floor
with the whole class staring at her. Well I remember treating her instant noodles after that as a form of apology which just caused her to grow fatter. (HAHAHHA!) I made further amends by encouraging her to complete her 2.4km every year ( LOL )

14 years old was glorious but miserable, the most memorable year though.
I remember burning the midnight oil trying to finish my art preparations the day before art exam, together with my two brothers and my mum. Lol. Never forgetting, SJAB Zone ANCO Camp was one of the best moments in my life.

15 years old was SJAB ALL THE WAY.

16 years old – all about obesity. (Oh and glory to RED HOUSE!)

17 years old – can someone erase it

18years old - …….( I think I love all of it. )

I dunno what I am doing this for. Wasnt meant to be like that. HAHAHAHHAHA

OK omg im so excited and worried for local sea expedition which will commence in like, 8hours?!?! AHHHHH!
PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE may there be a sudden change in the weather and NOT THUNDERSTORMS FOR TWO DAYS!!
NO WEIRD SEA CREATUERS JUMPING ONTO MY KAYAK
NO MORE BEING A LIABILITY
BLESS ALL THE FOOD & LIGHT RAYS

SUCCESSFUL BBQ
ENSURE THERE’S ENOUGH FOOD AND ALL OF US COME BACK SAFELY

A SUCCESSFUL TRIP
NOO MUSCLE ACHES


and the latest episode of Survivor's so Boring. Did they not watch Season 16 before signing up for seaon17???! urgh i rather rewatch Season 16. THE MOST EXCITING SEASON!

Its the random mood. I feel like singing to Linkin Park, like, Papercut!!!
ok its too fast for me HAHAHA



CHEERS! :)

0 comments: