Sunday, December 14, 2008

I think our relationship is weird.

I JUST WANT TO SCREAMMMM!

ANYWAY.
I WANT TO GO TO MOUNT FABER!!!!!! & I MISSED FREE DINNER WITH ODAC AT HYATT'S TODAY!

Its time to totally mug my days away too
There's still WHOLE LOT of GP stuff to do
History: got to read up on Decolonisation & Political Structures,1 essay, 1 essay outline, UN project(urghh)
LIT: omgness... POEMSSSS ESSAYSSSS PRIDE&PREJUDICE ANOTHER BOOK &
JOURNALLLL.
MATH: think halfway only
ECONS: ......

oh no..

AND I NEED TO EXERCISE.
NO.
SHOPPING!
CHRISTMAS SHOPPING CHRISTMAS SHOPPING CHRISTMAS SHOPPING.
AND EXERCISE.


ITS THE LAST WEEK BEFORE CHRISTMAS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I LOVE CHRISTMAS SONGS
I MUST REMEMBER NOT TO EAT SO MUCH LIKE WHAT I DID IN 2006.


I’m on a course of collision
I am not about to give in
I can’t explain my position or the condition that I’m in.

Where I am there's no limit,
no walls, no ceilings
No intermission,
so Let the party begin.

Hey.. Hey.. Hey
all the way DJ
let it play.
Hey Hey
Can You Hear Me?
Ohhh~

Im in a euphoric state, yeah!


HAHAHAHA

0 comments: