Wednesday, December 24, 2008

ITS CHRISTMAS EVE!!!!!!!!!!
oh christmas eve~oh christmas eve~
Its the my most excited day of the year!
:DDD
I was so excited when i realised that its christmas eve when i was on my way home I started bouncing as i was walking and i was trying to find a pretty moon in the sky but noooo.. i havent seen it since June. I just had the real urge to fly up into the sky to hang up streamers cos it looks so empty as if it need someone to brighten it up with a christmas feel...

Anyway im so excited :D

And there i am rushing last minute stuff again. why am i always so slow-paced as if there's alot to think in my head first then in the end its all random stuff. I got to prepare gifts within 24h. and remind myself wad's gonna fill up my next few days. and homework's lying on my table giving me an innocent grin. grrr.

The first song i was hearing to at 12am Christmas EVE was "Right Here Waiting". omg i love that song. I was telling myself how Christmas is so beautiful again and again and again and again with confirmation and i hope it'll be a really beautiful one for me :D

The only, one out of two things that's stopping me from enjoying this CHristmas is that I LOST MY VOICE. i can never sound worst than anything in the world now. my hamsters squeak more than a thousand times nicer than i speak now. How am i gonna sing for mass later????? :( Singing christmas songs is one of the main points to how i embrace Christmas and welcome Jesus Christ. :(((((( i really need a miracle pill now... NOWWW. how am i supposed to wish anyone Merry Christmas now! :(

I feel like i should give more but i have no idea how and time's sneaking away while im stoning/sneezing/sleeping it off.

Well i should just declare it here if anyone ever reads this. Most likely i've lost your contact number cos of some screwy phone problem. im only left with few survival contacts. So, well, i'll try to collect back all the numbers in a way or another, or just msg me or i will not be msging you for life anymore.

Faithfully hope the 12days of Christmas will be beautiful all the way! :D

hit tracker

0 comments: