I cant stop nodding my head to Nickleback's songs and doing random things online where there's like homework carried on from last year right in front of me noww. :S Nonetheless, its been a satisfying day at Grandma's house. :D Waited one whole year for this revenge and i must say, its a really sweet one. Its the only legal time to put aside our religious belief! hahh.
[nods head]
Tonight, out on the street, out in the moonlight
And dammit this feels too right, it's just like déjà vu
Me standing here with you
So I'll be holding my own breath, could this be the end
Is it that moment when, I find the one that I'll spend forever with
What does it mean if you keep dreaming of the same person. Does it mean unfinished business?! :/ Or the conventional saying: you're thinking about that person. This is when you need Freud.
"O blimey! you couldnt even crack a papadum!" LOL.
Wednesday, January 28, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment