I had a fierce battle within myself to combat this desire, this evil desire of mine
I REALLY DID.
But...I realised that the problem wasnt with me. In fact, i had no problem with it!!!
So then i concluded that there was this external force, asserting power on me, controlling my actions..
and forced my way to that place which i almost couldnt get out of it!! :/
That wasnt all....
I was compelled to proceed to the cashier and make my payment.
I had no control over it.
:
:
BUT I THINK THAT WAS THE BEST THING I'VE EVER DONE SO FAR THIS YEAR.
I BOUGHT ' THE VERY BEST OF AEROSMITH'S ' ALBUM!!!!!!!!!!
WHAT CAN BE BETTER THAN THAT!?!
even though that's a very slow act but i feel like i've just done a good deed to the world.
I MEAN!!
I FEEL SOOO EMPOWERED, ENERGISED AND ECSTATIC THAT I'VE NO CARE ABOUT THE WORLD NAOOO!!!
*SCREAMS* - I CAN'T CONTAIN IT ANYMORE.
HAHAHAHHAHA NOTHING'S GONNA BRING ME DOWNN :D

HAHAHHAHA I FEEL SO TICKLISH! :DD
THIS IS JUST SO AWESOME.

0 comments:
Post a Comment