Saturday, February 07, 2009

So. ever-tired.


There's some issues which i really need to set aside some time to think over. Who I wanted to be, What did i want out of it, what and where I am now. Its been really long since i felt this way, its like im back to my 15yrs old days. Never felt so down, yet never felt so awake since once upon a time ago. But, the saddest thing would be that the end, is. very. near. Few would agree with what im thinking, but i feel blessed ( though disheartened) that there's individuals out there pondering over the very same concerns. I have to admit though, I've been quite a piece of 'mud.' :( I feel so wretched, so miserable..I see a person so wounded with despair, I dunno what I can do to mend it. :( :( :(

methink the next time i spell the word 'bored' again would be ten months later.

-------------

I cannot believe just how AWESOME! HEROES S03E14 is.

hit tracker

0 comments: