Thursday, July 16, 2009

The carnivore in me is acting up again. I feel like eating ham NOW.
I was trying to unpack the poem: Sailing to Byzantium by William Butler Yeats- whom I now deem a Master of poetry- of transience in life,everlasting art and intellect.
The more i unpack, the more issues it surfaced. never-ending, thus i shall go take a nap soon.
Unearthly time it is, but i have been wondering. With school ending late after all the packed lessons, plus a necessary nap before i start work, IT IS IN ACTUALITY, IMPOSSIBLE TO EVER SLEEP BEFORE 12 or 1. Such deprivation of sleep and all i can do is sigh!
Im back to losing family time & my hamsters.
With Race7 engulfing my entire coming weekend, I cannot help but fret terribly over the overload of missions to accomplish in the aftermath.
(Nonetheless i am still quite excited for the race)

I NEED HAMMM.
Im wide awake in front of the computer, but tired! It doesnt make sense, does it?
I'd probably collapse on the floor and sleep once i get up from my chair.
.......
GASP. IS THIS STRESS.

0 comments: