At least for more than a week or so, I've been contemplating over random issues like Relationships. Not exactly about the first thought that comes to your mind, but on relationships like with my family and different groups of friends. Maybe as a Virgo, i do have the tendency to seek perfection in everything in my life ( even if it may not appear so) and so, I do set some bars here and there.
Relationship with my family...is pretty evolutionary and I shall keep it away from here. Relationship with my friends gets pretty surrealistic at times. Its hard to define what is essentially real and what is not. The worst thing is - the absence of simplicity kills. For one that tends to read behaviors way beyond the surface, life gets concretised each time. For one that reads it as it is, life is beautiful, or so it seems. Friendships become more real that ever.
I seek no conclusion to this.
Saturday, August 01, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment