sory i din complete the last entry. i dozed off halfway so i just stopped typing and post it like that. and im still lazy to continue. but i'll just add on that the arcade part was FUN. me peiyu siewghim joannnna and jaccc took turns to dance DDR. hahaha...and some dao people were there too. dao kids. hurmph. then after arcade...left me peiyu katherine and siewghim..lol we took the frree shuttle bus to PS and decided to go the the food court. i guess we were sickk of pizza hut after we tried out the uber great hut's family feast. me peiyu and siewghim almost died because of it. we were trying to stuff the pizza into our mouth. it was. HELL. LOLLL...so food court. and darn...the food court was so packed with people man. and we walked round and round the food court..with my stupid injured knee giving me pain. eventually a kindd lady let us sit cos she was leaving. thank you lord =) and there was this lady that was screaming at every of her customer. she'll probably get sacked SOON.
anyway..now i can get to use the com cos mum is sleeeeping. im grounded for today and tomorrow. HOW SAD. im supposed to be in church for parables meeting now. AND I CANTT GO. she wouldnt even let me go cwp for a haircut. so meannn.
i miss my oldest hamster. it's dead for a few months. =(
now im left with four.
well only three are mine la..one more is my brother and his gf's one. named saphi/saffi/safy/safe.wadever la..she's cute anyway. but kinda hairless..my three hamsters are:
Beauty: named beauty cos she's beautiful. with her nice furrrrrr...so smoooth and soft. nice
to touch!! omg. she is the main reason why my oldest hamster is dead. but i think
she's changed for the better. she's quiet andd...gentle now. yepp...she wouldnt move
when you rest her on your palm. and she loves hidingg around my house. but her
hiding places are always the same. sighh. she loves sleeping the most.she's the most
adorable one too. =))
Baby: cute too..when he was young. adorable thing. loves squeakingggggggg. and runs alotttt.
you'll hate it in the night. drink alott eat alott looks the youngest(last time). but he's
actually the oldest now. have most of his hair dropped. dunno why...looks like it's gonna
die any moment. we're prepared for it. i miss his youthfulness. he used to be
so..energised. run about and always make noises so that it can come out of his house.
but now it hardly make any sound..and when we bring him out of his house he would
run all the way back inside again. totally weird.
Baddie: was a meanie when he was young. fight with beauty alottt. an angry little thing.( can tell
from the name) now has a tumor or something at the nose area. dying too. lives with
baby now. two of them take care of each other alot alot. ( um. both are males btw) oh
well..mum and i are trying to cure him now. will put him for an operation soon. ugh. i
hope he wun die from it. the tumor is damn big now...it's sorta blocking his right eye and
he cant really open his right eye. aww. it's quite beautiful last time..but now..um. not
really. bacause of the tumor. and to think mum actually thought it was a mosquito bite.
ok she's awake now. yanking away. swearing that she dun want to see me rushing homework tml. which means shes threatening me to finish it by today. oh yes i will.( yea right)
i..still dun think i'll do it. i dun mean homework. i mean. umm. blah blah blah.
Crash
That was you and me
We started out so innocently
Shattered on the ground
I hear the sound
Crash
Ringing in my ears
I still feel the sting of my tears
Someone, wake me
I can't seem to break free
come on get out of my head
I'm on the wrong side of a parallel universe
Am I alive or just dead
I've been stumblin in the dark
Livin' in a crash world
Hush
Don't say one more word
At this point the truth seems absurd
Cause who we were
Is gone forever
Crushed
Underneath the fears
Everything's so twisted and weird
Someone, save me
I cant seem to break free
Go on get out of my head
I'm on the wrong side of a parallel universe
Am I alive or just dead
I'm somethin' in the dark
Livin' in a crash world
Go on get out of my head
I'm on the wrong side of a parallel universe
Am I alive or just dead
I'm somethin' in the dark
Livin' in a crash world
Crash world
Yeah, yeah
Crash world
Saturday, June 25, 2005
grounded.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment