YAY. hooray for today!!!
im gonna write a written report to this lady by tml morning!how excitingg.
and i think my life's just so screwed that when judgement day arrives...
i dun even have to scramble through my bag to find records on my life to show whoever's the judge because im simply screwed. just 3 words is enough. sighhh. life is so saddening. if this is gonna continue for 3 weeks omg. den im gonna get the super severe depression or wadever you call it and den i'll end up like the girl that the lecturer was talking about yesterday. about how she has bulimia and that's not all. she eats up the leftovers in the rubbish bins after lights out. and commit suicide by trying to cut her wrist with broken glass. so horrifying. maybe i'll not end up that way though cos i love food (: sigh. and i just missed one episode of heroes. ):
homework due tml:
- first 3 months math stuff
- functions
- inequalities
- 4 newspaper cuttings for GP.
- lit page 23 graded assignment( williams!)
- mr guru's poems
- econs tutorial 3
- that econs tutorial
- um. consent form.
- history outline for qn3
- history outline for qn4
- the *^*%%^& written report for that lady.
luckily i dun have chinese. orelse. i dunno. i'll just give up. like that lecturer said. learned helplessness. see? i've learnt alot from the resilience workshop ytd.
3 cheers for angela! (:
And I'm sure the view from Heaven
Beats the hell out of mine here
And if we all believe in Heaven
Then we will make it through
One more year, down here
I hope that all is well in Heaven
Cause it's all shot to hell down here
I hope that I find you in Heaven
Cause I'm so lost without you down here
Tuesday, April 10, 2007
depression.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment