YAY. i've decided to actually blog about my past 3months. HAHA.
CJC is so happeningggg I MISS MISS MISS MISS MISS MISS MISS 1T06!!!!!!!!
I MISS EVERYONE I KNOW IN CJ I MISS CJ ODAC LIKE CRAZY!!!!!!
due to a misfortunate and complicated case i got in the JC in angmokio and that is AJC. yea and life's been dull and boring except forrrr MY CLASS!! YAY WE ROCK!! (: wheeeeeee.
sorry i have to cut short cos i have practically no time left and im crapping through. it takes seriously alot of energy to get your fingers down on the keyboard and think of the alphabets and words and phrases you have to type so that you can raise your eyes from the keyboard and look at the screen to check for worng spelngs like this. and then have to press backspace to deal with it until the wrong spellings turns out right like this. so i'd rather spend more energy on doing my homework( yes im a good girl jsut like wad zhao said(: ) yesss that's my principle of conservation of energy i guess. sounds better than that principle i learnt last time in physics. (:
VENDETTA I HATE YOU! (:
Tuesday, April 03, 2007
for the past three months.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment