Spiderman2 is so touching. wun kill if i watch it the thousand time even though i'll get sick of seeing Doc Oct being so destructive towards buildings. he should have just killed himself at the start but den there wouldnt be spiderman 2. nvm.
and his best friend is so annoying. why revenge?? but thanks. spiderman3 is coming outtttttt!(:
John Farnham - raindrops are falling on my head
Raindrops are falling on my head,
I'm just like a guy who's feet are too big for his bed,
nothing seems to fit.
Those raindrops are falling on my head they keep falling.
So I just did me some talking to the sun,
and I said I didn't like the way he got things done,
he's sleeping on the job.
Those raindrops are falling on my head
they keep falling.
But there's one thing I know,
the blues they sent to greet me won't defeat me.
It won't be long 'till happiness,
there's sun to greet me.
'Cause...
Raindrops keep falling on my head,
(hoh)but that doesn't mean my eyes will soon be turning red,
crying's not for me.
'Cause I'm never gonna stop the rain by complaining,
because I'm free - nothing's worrying me.
haha it's so funny cos john farnham was like complaining throughout the song and den it ends with him saying never gonna stop the rain by complaining. ha. if you get wad i mean. lol... and it's such a happy tune. doesnt it makes you feel like skipping around in the rain with a yellow transparent umbrella? or with those PCK yellow boots. and raincoat! ohhh. how fun. wheeee skip left skip right skip everywhereeeeee. i believe man should have the freedom to skip no matter how old they are. it's a form of displaying happiness, joy and freedom (:
Saturday, April 28, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment