Saturday, April 28, 2007

I can feel I can feel you near me
Even though you're far away
I can feel I can feel you baby
Why...

It's not supposed to feel this way
I need you I need you
More and more each day...
It's not supposed to hurt this way
I need you I need you I need you

Tell me
Are you and me still together
Tell me
D'you think we could last forever
Tell me
Why

oh. avril sounded so sad when she sang this. i love her (:

i hate friendster. i hate msn. i hate contact numbers. i hate emails. i hate anything that helps to connect people together. cos sometimes you just cant bear to delete it and den you'll just end up looking at it all the time when you know you shouldnt. den again.. it helps to connect people. but wad are numbers for if you dun call?? and just keep inside your phone. and den sad over losing it. happy over remembering it. hm. same for friendster and blog. looking at that person's profile when you dun dare to contact that person? den feel sad/happy over wad's newly updated? orrr..sad when you dun see new posts but den scared to see new posts ? ahhhhhhhhhhh.

0 comments: