Wednesday, May 02, 2007

CAN YOU BELIEVE WHAT YOU ARE GOING TO SEE.
AFTER A GAZILLION MONTHS LATER...

>Hi Charlie,

If it is not too inconvenient, please forward this message to students in 4E6 2006. Thanks for your help.

>Hi all in 4E6 2006,

You might have forgotten that I "owed" you a proof of the Remainder Theorem. There was once I asked who could explain the Remainder Theorem: when f(x) is divided by>(x - a), the reaminder is f(a). No one was able to do so at that time. I said I would show you all when we did revision. But I did not expect that we did not even have the time to come back to this problem. As I'm now preparing notes on Remainder and Factor Theorem for my current studetns, I thought of sending you the "proof" through e-mail. There is an example before the theorem is formally illustrated. The attachement is part of my notes of the chpater.I feel better now as I have cleared my "debt".Please see the attached for the explanation. Hope you can understand it.

Regards,
Mrs Heng

MAN. I HAVE THE BEST MATH TEACHER EVER!!!!! (:

0 comments: