Monday, March 30, 2009

Bright Lights

To my horror, a friend of mine one year older than me is ENGAGED.
(YES, a bright silvery ring on her fourth finger!) :O !!!!
I was browsing facebook and there i saw their photoshoots: She, in a gown :O !!!!!

how amusing life can be!
As i was venturing around youtube again, i found this:



My Little Ponies - Bright Lights


The lump of evil cloud's really funny and my, i have never watched this before! =o
well and I really love ponies, but i'll prefer to have my own horse.

This was the actual "Bright Lights" i was youtube-ing for. :D



Maybe, maybe, maybe
You'll find something
That's enough to keep you
But if the bright lights don't receive you
You should turn yourself around
And come on home !

Damn. I wanna take a week off school and go for concerts.
But i told myself yesterday that I'll be a good girl from now on. :D ( :()

0 comments: