Saturday, March 14, 2009

TIRED

:/ my breaking point for tiredness is really low.

This whole week I keep dozing off at ‘unearthly hours’ and Im having a mental fatigue from really, nothing. Im too tired I cant do anything anymore and it doesn’t help that March Holidays is hell not holiday at all. No academic progress and no staying up late to complete homework though intended to. I even fell asleep at 9plus just now and was forced to wake up by my dad to prepare for camp tmr. No, TODAY! Yes.. in a few hours’ time. Im unbelievably tired out like before the camp and its not as if im the Overall IC or Logistics Com who had barely 2 hours of sleep recently.

But I Really Need A Break (= 2 full days of sleep)

Anyway, im kind of looking forward to NYAA-ODAC Camp which will commence in 6 hours’ time, but have I ever mentioned how much I abhore packing camping bag? ( BARES TEETH) and im broke.

Hope the camp goes smoothly (inserts hopeful face)

0 comments: