Here I am, avoiding the start of a new paragraph in my history essay on the Arab-Israeli conflict as I got distracted by the song 'Yesterday' which has been self-playing in my head for the entire day. It is hindering me in thinking about how the Great Power interests hindered the resolution of the Arab-Israeli conflict. Nevertheless, every weekend around this time, i grow to be ambitious and i start aiming to complete heaps of assignments that I've laid out over the weekend. Right now, im left with
-a paragraph for Arab-Israeli essay
-econs HCI case study
-lit paper 1 qns on chapter 60
-Indo-pakistani essay
hee.
I dont really fancy blogging about homework but that is mostly what makes up my mind recently, excluding those random thoughts and distractions that i entertain half the time.
Im waiting for fall to come so that my life will be COMPLETE again and my, i guess that has become a periodic part of my life. Why does it already seem like the June Holidays??
YesterdayI was even confusing it with reality. But nooo. School's in 5hour's time. :(
O. Happy Birthday, Shaun C!
-1.23am, spacing out in front of computer screen, with many more things to do
& hamsters munching off their lazy lives away beside me.
Monday, May 25, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment