Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Amazing Day

It was a pretty hard decision for me to choose between switching on the com or just lay on the sofa for the night & do lit essay outline, but as I was thinking about today, I got really thrilled! School ( before CCA)…wasn’t really pleasant so I shall not talk about it. Let me recall about a more exciting event in my life. Roughly two weeks ago on some unearthly morning, I was bestowed with the honorable opportunity to start off the JC1 ODAC Skills Challenge Programme, together with co-partner Kerby Tan. This combination I feel, is really amusing but well, awesome! The sweaty palms and running thoughts through my mind during the last tutorial today was not for nothing. The programme turned out amazingly alright! ( OR in kerby and my terms, a Good Job!(shake hands)) :D All thanks to kerby and the committee. Now, all the best to the other segments’ OICs)

I really just want to go on a roadtrip NOW. And,I’ll never relay messages again.

0 comments: