An early summary for April...
Bad.
I cant remember the last time i fell, but i have already fallen twice this month. A flight of unstable stairs in school wasnt enough; I walked into the drain while talking to my cca president and teacher-in-charge. Now im suffering from unnecessary bruises and abrasions.
Just makes me more depressed on top of how i feel about April...
I should not repeat what happened when i fell. I was just in shock how my eye level drastically dropped by 50cm, plus another 3seconds in shock, i realised my entire right leg was "decapitated". I need to get myself out of my own psychological mess. Maybe I am tired of it; maybe its for the better.
Update on my hamsters!
They fought yesterday night. I was in deep sleep of course. uckily my brother stopped them within approximated 5min, otherwise, like what my dad said "we'd probably need to bury them today." Due to the atrocious weather, i kindly opened the cages in hope that they'll probably find it more cooling and out of my expectation, the nasty hamster climbed over to the other cage ( using what we now assume - unusual arm power) and battle with the mild hamster.
Saturday, April 25, 2009
April
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment